ZUP, LLC LIMITED WARRANTY
IT IS IMPORTANT TO READ ALL OF THE CONTENTS OF THIS FORM
The ZUP, LLC product warranties and obligations set forth below are in lieu of any other express warranties or obligations of ZUP, it’s distributors or retailers. The warranties and obligations extend only to the original purchase or to the person for whom originally purchased.
ZUP, for a period of one (1) Year from the Date of purchase, will, at manufacturer’s option, repair or replace at no charge any ZUP product, which breaks or is defective in materials or workmanship.
If any ZUP product fails due to defective materials or workmanship after the original warranty period, it will, at manufacturer’s option, be replaced, one time only, at one-half (1/2) the current retail price or repaired at cost. Under the Limited Warranty the product owner will pay freight both ways, to the factory for repair or exchange and back to the owner. The Limited Warranty is in effect for as long as the original owner keeps the product. It is not transferable.
Damage, failure or malfunction of the product caused by:
(1) Normal wear and tear, including, but not limited to scratches, nicks, toe and fingernail marks and fading;
(2) Commercial use (including rental, summer camps, demonstrations, or instructional purposes;
(3) Abuse or misuse, including but not limited to use of the product contrary to written instructions, collisions with objects, use of rails, sliders, dragging the product across the ground, docks or other abrasive surfaces;
(4) Improper storage or use of board racks, leading to scratches, nicks, fractures or other deformation, or discoloration from sunlight;
(5) Modification or alteration of the product
(6) Use of the product with accessories or parts not sold by ZUP for use with the product;
(7) Tow Rope Handle striking product;
(8) Incidental and consequential damages are not covered under this limited warranty.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Warranty service will be done only at ZUP facilities and service to that point must be prepaid by product owner. All ZUP products must be purchased from an authorized ZUP dealer for warranty to be validated. All claims must have a valid return authorization (RA) number to be considered for warranty service.
This limited warranty give you specific rights, and you may have other legal rights which vary from state to state.
To obtain repair or replacement for your product, please fill out the form below and our team will process your request.