Everyone at ZUP headquarters has taken their own unique path to landing on the team and we decided we want you to get to know us a little bit better. This new series will feature a fun Q&A and will highlight our passions, interests, career paths, and so much more.
Meet Our Garage and Wood Shop Tools Manager, Jordan Troester!
- As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Football player and a farmer
- What path did your career take before landing at ZUP?
Still chasing a career as a coach helping athletes become their best
- Sunrise or sunset?
Whichever one happens over the water where I happen to be
- How would you describe your day job to a child?
I make people strong
- What is the best advice you have ever been given?
"Wherever you go, there you will be"
- Tea or coffee?
Tea - rarely
- What is your greatest accomplishment?
Not exactly an accomplishment, more just good luck but my family is my greatest treasure
- What is your favorite board game?
Wits and Wagers
- Describe yourself in three words.
Son, Husband, Father
- What is your favorite way to unwind?
Swim at the beach
- What is one bucket list place you want to visit in your lifetime?
The more places I visit the longer the list grows - Patagonia next
- What motivates you?
Improving myself and helping others improve themselves
- If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Steak and roasted veggies
- What are the last three songs you listened to on your phone? Whatever played on Pandora old school rap
- What is the one TV show you never miss?
Don't have one
- What is your favorite quote?
"No one has ever met a mere mortal" CS Lewis
- What are your nicknames?
- What character trait to you most admire?
- What is your best kept secret?
Don't know... it has been locked so deep in the vault that I can't even remember
- Fill in the blank: "I am happiest when ___."
"... I am adventuring with my family"
Thanks for Sharing, Jordan!