Everyone at ZUP headquarters has taken their own unique path to landing on the team and we decided we want you to get to know us a little bit better. This new series will feature a fun Q&A and will highlight our passions, interests, career paths, and so much more.
Meet Invention Invigorator, Miles Hammond!
- As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- What path did your career take before landing at ZUP?
- Sunrise or sunset?
Sunset - I can never make it up for Sunrise or I would like it too!
- How would you describe your day job to a child?
Coolest job on the planet designing fun toys!
- What is the best advice you have ever been given?
Take care of yourself, you never know what the future holds.
- Tea or coffee?
British Railroad Tea
- What is your greatest accomplishment?
Starting my business
- What is your favorite board game?
- Describe yourself in three words.
In for anything!
- What is your favorite way to unwind?
Spend time on the water.
- What is one bucket list place you want to visit in your lifetime?
- What motivates you?
- If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What are the last three songs you listened to on your phone? Waves, (Mr. Probz) Shut Up and Dance, (Walk the moon), Three little Birds (Bob Marley)
- What is the one TV show you never miss?
Game of Thrones
- What is your nickname?
- What character trait do you most admire?
- What's your best kept secret?
It's a secret!
- Fill in the blank: "I am happiest when ___."
"... I am kiteboarding!"
Thanks for sharing, Miles!