Sign up for restock notifications!
Designed to be used with any ZUP Board, this is more than your ordinary tow rope. When starting out, this handle takes all the strain out of the ride by connecting directly to the tow hook. If riders want to change positions or just need a relaxing break, the DoubleZUP makes it easy and safe to reattach the tow rope to the ZUP Board. Most importantly, the double handle system keeps fingers away from any pinch point when attaching and detaching from tow hook.
- Double Handle system is easy and safe to connect and reconnect anytime during the ride. No stopping needed!
- No Pinched Fingers. Unique handle system keeps riders fingers away from any pinch points
- Soft center float keeps the DoubleZUP right on top of the water when it comes off the board
- Light colors for easy visibility in the water
- Durable, co-molded grip for long lasting comfort
- Includes brightly colored low-stretch mainline with multiple wake surf sections
|Weight Limit||350 lbs.|
|Construction||Blow-molded Plastic Board w/ EVA Foam Deck|
FIRST... LET’S TALK!
We love to learn, so if you are having problems get in touch and we will see if we can help. We want to connect with you by phone, through chat, or by email to see if we can help you have a better time or learn how we may have let you down.
THEN... ARRANGE YOUR RETURN!
If we can’t get you out having FUN, we will take your ZUP products back. We don’t care whether it’s 3 month or 30 months old! Just make sure it’s in like-new condition. Many products that are returned are donated to one of our non-profit partners and we don’t want to give them trashed gear!
ZUP will be providing you with a Return Authorization # (RA) and return shipping/refund instructions. It is your responsibility to ship it back to us so that it arrives safely to ZUP HQ. Return shipping costs are not reimbursable.