Everyone at ZUP headquarters has taken their own unique path to landing on the team and we decided we want you to get to know us a little bit better. This series will feature a fun Q&A and will highlight our passions, interests, career paths, and so much more. We are so excited to share a peek behind the curtain at ZUP HQ.
Meet the Queen of Zupport (ZUP Support), Allison!
- As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- What path did your career take before landing at ZUP?
I ran my own franchise of Transworld, helping companies get out of debt.
- Sunrise or sunset?
- How would you describe your day job to a child?
Getting fun boards into the hands of people who want to have real family fun out on the water
- What is the best advice you have ever been given?
Treat every interaction as if it were between you and God.
- Tea or coffee?
Coffee. Lots of coffee!
- What is your greatest accomplishment?
Surviving the infancy of two sets of twins.
- What is your favorite board game?
Ahem, two sets of twins. What are board games?!
- Describe yourself in three words.
Filterless, faithful, adventurous
- What is your favorite way to unwind?
Being in nature
- What is one bucket list place you want to visit in your lifetime?
A small village in Italy.
- What motivates you?
Seeing others motivated and growing
- If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Sweet and sour meatballs!
- What are the last three songs you listened to on your phone?
The Trolls soundtrack!
- What is the one TV show you never miss?
Any documentary about prisons around the world and international crime (weird, I know!)
- What is your nickname?
Ali Babba, Ali and, of course, The Zuppet Master
- What character trait do you most admire?
Trustworthiness, effectiveness, and the ability to be silly!
- Fill in the blank: "I am happiest when ___."
"... I am being creative!"
Thanks for sharing, Allison!